Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Friday, August 08, 2008

VINTAGE BABIES~~

BABIES ~BABIES~ AND MORE BABIES (:)
Yup am gonna be a granny for the second time
..
Carter will be a big brother in March ~~ we are all excited..

Krisit &Adam, Susan & Chad,Grandpa with Carter On top (:)DAGO doggy below, Ryan & Tennille the mommy to be~ ~~~
Lastnights BBQ Birthday bash for Adam's 29th Birthday It was fun..I took the Picture..

My favorite time of year when the boys were little was summer because I could put those cute little shorts on them and see they still wear them>>LOL





A good thing I still have two of the three baby mugs from my boys left..I can use them for my two grandbabes..If I am lucky this one will be a girl(:))))))








If an email page comes up just X it out at the top right hand corner....to see these babies(:)




My good friend Brenda came over for an ice tea in the backyard yesterday morning.. she is holding one of our Gravenstein apples..I only have a few, I had to pluck them all off afew weeks ago because they were infested.. They needed to be sprayed and it didn't get done in time.. Cherry biz got in the way~~


Glad you came in to take a peek & share my JOY(:)












2 comments:

  1. Those are amazing, Patty! Where did you find them all? Just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Patty! I hope you get a granddaughter this time, too. That is the brand that I am asking for when I start getting grandkids. I suppose it will still be awhile down the road before they start arriving. (My oldest is 23 and will finish college this coming May)

    Cyber hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies