Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

FARM & Country Animals








I am so glad you came by to visit me(:)

Been busy today so this is a short one..

Mowed the back yard, shopped, cooked a potato salad, made hamburger patties, etc. etc. etc.....just getting some things ready for the

HAPPY Birthday BBQ tomorrow for my baby (:)ADAM ..29 years old.. It was suppose to be today, but a wonderful fishing outing came up and he asked if we would mind doing it tomorrow....which is fine ..Anytime is a good time when you get all the kids back home for a dinner(:)

I always think what the day was like 29 years ago, I always do that on my kids birthday..

and try and remember(without the pain ) how all went~~



HUGE UPDATE(:) ~~~~
Just found out today I am gonna be a granny for the second time..YUP.. Carter is getting a new baby in his family MARCH is the due date..Boy or a girl we don't know quite yet..(:)
Yessery will be a fun time in March for us all..~~


9 comments:

  1. Hey Patty!
    I know what you mean! On my boys birthdays,... I go "back" too. It's even better than our OWN birthdays isn't it? It's such a PRIVILEGE to be a Momma!
    I'll be thinking of yall havin your birthday celebration! Have some tater salad for ME! lol
    Lea.
    Love YOUR BANNER!!!!!!!!! Keep forgettin to tell ya that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty,

    Happy birthday to your son. My oldest is 29. I can relate to going back to the day-lol. Minus all pain of course.

    hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful time!! I do that too...think back to the day they were born. It's amazing how time flies and our babies grow so fast!

    I love your old-timey Slide show--very cool!

    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooop--I was just going through your sidebar goodies and saw the knobs--YES! lol

    And the kitty with the pacifier just cracked me up!

    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a fun BBQ! Sounds yummy :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy b-day to Adam! Yum, potato salad! I haven't made one in so long. That settles it. We'll eat potato salad this weekend!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great vintage slide show. Love your idea to make us look vintage chic too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patty!
    Congrats Grandma! What a great surprise for you!! New babies on the way are sooo exciting.
    Hope you had a wonderful party for your son, they grow up so fast its like a whirlwind thinking back on it. My 1st son was born the day of the blizzard of '78 that closed up the state of Ohio! So he's our blizzard baby!!
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well written article.

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies