Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

PEEK at Beautiful Bedrooms~~~










HI~~


I just found some PEEKS of pretty bedrooms, desks and vanities I liked and wanted to share them with you ~~ I have always liked changing my bedroom decor with the seasons.. ofcourse I do(:).. we all have to arrange it to suit the weather...
I loved my bed on an angle but the room wasn't quite big enough to live with it that way , kept it that way about one year...darn it anyway~~(:)
I have a spare room (next door to the bathroom and bedroom)and I would like to knock out a wall and make a big walk-in closet.. then knock out the bathroom wall to make a huge bathroom with a clawfoot tub~~ Someday maybe~~if we don't move to another house..

















Link to Rachel Ashwells beach house



Oh its only $20,000 a month (:) Think I'll rent it for 2 months~~the heck with the budget who needs to eat...LOL~~!!

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2007/09/rachel-ashwells-shabby-chic-rental-in.html



Rachel's Santa Cruise



This one is '''just kinda"" decorated it says in the Rachel Ashwell style..
http://www.ahouseinsantacruz.com/seaangel/index.html

CHEZ FiFi







http://www.fabulousfifi.typepad.com/ below black and white office area~~ I think this is where I saw this (:) Anyway if not she has a darling site, so talented a lady and her site is really a fun read~~~~~She has a darling site~~Takes a bit longer to bring up she has alot of pictures on the page~~

















































Me dreaming about beautiful bedrooms(:) LOL





I've enjoyed getting to know new bloggers and peeking into their lives..glad you came by today..hugs Patty

8 comments:

  1. Hi Patty :) :)
    Loved this post, pictures and links. I especially like white bed linens and the ruffled bed skirts. So pretty! Im dreaming about it too :) :)
    Hugs to you,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patti,
    Just stopping by to peek at what you are up to.I see you are doing some dreaming about bedroom decor.!I am redoing a couple of bedrooms and I am obsessed with looking in magazines and on the internet for ideas! So thanks for giving me even more ideas!LOL...I hope you having a great week.
    Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty,

    I would take any of those bedrooms.
    Very difficult to pick!

    Now you have me dreaming of bedrooms-lol.

    hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bedrooms are beautiful! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    Have a blessed and wonderful day!

    smiles, kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty....all the bedrooms are so dreamy. I love the dressing table with the pretty skirt. As a teenager I had a dressing table and just loved it. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bedroom pics, Patty. We can all dream, can't we?
    God bless,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd take any of them!!! Those are all wonderful links!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for posting the hydrangea creation on your blog! I am so honored!I was thinking of glueing and selling..think that would work?
    Denise Nantasket Beach~Massachusetts

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies