Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Saturday, May 24, 2008

PIGS an THINGS~~

~~~ATTIC CLUTTER~~~
















WILL POWER



I wish I had some



I workout at a gym afew times aweek ...Mow the lawn ...walk somedays..



chase after my darling grandson baby Carter 13 months old..once or twice aweek..

I Know the exercise program should be more often and the food intake less..
BUT food is soooooo good(:)





Protein Protein Protein




works for me if I really lower the carbs..






I am a bread and butter lover sweet tooth etc etc etc






Any good ideas??




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So I keep on trying..I know my mom spent her whole life trying to lose ..ugh..

...50 pounds I need........ I have changed my goal to 10 pounds.



I thought this would sum it all up..
about


''the life long weight challange''


Too many people put off something that brings them joy just because they haven't thought about it, don't have it on their schedule, didn't know it was coming or are too rigid to depart from their routine.I got to thinking one day about all those women on the Titanic who passed up dessert at dinner that fateful night in an effort to cut back. From then on, I've tried to be a little more flexible.How many women out there will eat at home because their husband didn't suggest going out to dinner until after something had been thawed? Does the word 'refrigeration' mean nothing to you?How often have your kids dropped in to talk and sat in silence while you watched 'Jeopardy' on television?I cannot count the times I called my sister and said, 'How about going to lunch in a half hour?' She would gas up and stammer, 'I can't. I have clothes on the line. My hair is dirty. I wish I had known yesterday, I had a late breakfast, It looks like rain.' And my personal favorite: 'It's Monday.' She died a few years ago. We never did have lunch togetherBecause we cram so much into our lives, we tend to schedule our headaches. We live on a sparse diet of promises we make to ourselves when all the conditions are perfect!We'll go back and visit the grandparents when we get Steve toilet-trained.We'll entertain when we replace the living-room carpet. We'll go on a second honeymoon when we get two more kids out of college.Life has a way of accelerating as we get older. The days get shorter, and the list of promises to ourselves gets longer. One morning, we awaken, and all we have to show for our lives is a litany of 'I'm going to,' 'I plan on,' and 'Someday, when things are settled down a bit.'When anyone calls my 'seize the moment' friend, she is open to adventure an d available for trips. She keeps an open mind on new ideas. Her enthusiasm for life is contagious. You talk with her for five minutes, and you're ready to trade your bad feet for a pair of Roller blades and skip an elevator for a bun gee cord.My lips have not touched ice cream in 10 years I love ice cream. It's just that I might as well apply it directly to my stomach with a spatula and eliminate the digestive process The other day , I stopped the car and bought a triple-Decker. If my car had hit an iceberg on the way home, I would have died happy.Now...go on and have a nice day. Do something you WANT to......not something on your SHOULD DO list. If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?Make sure you read this to the end; you will understand why I sent this to youHave you ever watched kids playing on a merry go round or listened to the rain lappi ng on the ground? Ever followed a butterfly's erratic flight or gazed at the sun into the fading night? Do you run through each day on the fly? When you ask 'How are you?' Do you hear the reply?
When the day is done, do you lie in your bed with the next hundred chores running through your head?
Ever told your child, 'We'll do it tomorrow. And in your haste, not see his sorrow?
Ever lost touch? Let a good friendship die? Just call to say 'Hi?
When you worry and hurry through your day, it is like an unopened gift....Thrown away.
Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

It's National Friendship Week. Show your friends how much you care. I cherish our friendship and appreciate all you do.'Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!'
-- Jan

I enjoyed it ...it was good I thought (:) makes ya think about how much we can miss out on .. rushing through life~~







FARMS, BARNS AN COWS





So since I was on the subject of food I found some old farm and farm land pictures about 30 minutes from town.. up in an area called Waterville.. very pretty up there with the flats lands the clouds meet the ground really cool to see..I took these snapshots afew years ago while on one of our wandering day trips(:)



















This is a huge rock along side a road to Spokane afew hours from our place.


























WELL enough of the hard stuff like willpower.. and FAT- and cows and pigs

I found this pretty aqua room in my Country Living... I hope everyone gets this wonderful magazine..Someday I am going to do my computer room in aqua..
the rose is just beautiful..















Glad you stopped in (:)


~~The roads are never ending~~
















Pictures by~~ MKC Photography

My darling grandson Carter(:)

4 comments:

  1. What a GREAT post! Live for the moment indeed..something we all need to remember. Take your challenges in baby steps.. as my friend always says, I didn't gain the weight overnight, so it won't come off overnight. Work on one habit you might want to change or work on at a time..I'm trying to drink more water. Be kind to yourself along the way!

    I love all the farm pictures and your adorable grandson too!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, this was a fantastic post! So much food for thought... And that little Carter - oh my goodness, he is just GORGEOUS!!! I hope you have a wonderful long weekend!...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So well put. Now I don't feel so bad about not getting everything done on my list today...ya right...what list! ha. I love the farm pictures. Reminders of calmer times.
    Have a great week.
    Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies