Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Mountain flowers ,friends & lunch at Lisa Bees

pretty bush along our road




old high school friends

left-

Janie
Glenda
me
Jo
Wayne
&sweet
Linda


my ipad is being difficult
this page won't scroll
down..humm
well 
just want to say Hello
and hope life is good for you all..
😊
just loving summer ' finally '
up here at 3200 feet elev.
some mornings are still pretty cool
like 44 degrees!
oh well
love it in the mountains...
hope the frogs come out to visit soon,
last year we
had a few,
squirrels,chipmunks,
yellow jackets an a few
mosquitoes
ugh
a precious
bambi
was born up here and came to see me - very close-- one day
loved that 😊
its mom is very patient
watched her
stands an waits for it to run up a hill then back down,exploring
the mom nested behind our neighbor (Linda & Ralphs )house
to have her baby
they return there often- to the birthing spot in the bushes-
and go down to the creek below us..
its so fun to see them.










left--
Jo,Glenda
right--
Paula
Tony
Wayne
an Linda





me an my garden bonnet
hehe
😜



wild flowers




4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the picture of you in your garden bonnet!! Mine is not nearly so attractive I'm afraid.
    The wild Columbines in the first photo are so pretty but my sister has them in her garden and they have sort of taken over and now she's pulling them out left and right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti long time now see. Glad you are enjoying your mountain home and all the life that goes on. Yes, those Columbines can take over, I have some blue and purple columbines growing along side of the house and a few places in the back yard. I like them though and hope they take over. They are nice spring flowers. Cute garden bonnet...I shall have to get one also...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun outing and I love the picture of you in your 'bonnet'. lol Love columbines, too. So pretty!
    Have a great Sunday night-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Patty. It sounds like you love the mountain life so much. I can see why. 44 degrees in the mornings, that sounds nice. It gets pretty hot here in the Summers. It's nice that you got to see your old high school friends. To get close to the deer after it was born is such a special thing. And a cute picture of you.

    Happy Fourth of July, Patty.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies