Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Friday, December 29, 2017

Christmas 2017


Grandsons 8 and 10 sledding
down our road



                                                               Loft and daybed



livingroom


I put out some blue lights on branches behind the porch chair....
a handy place to set my packages and purse to unlock the door :)

Giant candle my kids gave me :)


                              twinkie lights around the candle in my bedroom window



                                           Dining table..mini scene



Santas in a Row

Love the snow here~~

Down our steep road..grandkids sledding

        little red elf on a red wood sled
           in the kitchen peek a boo opening
            to the hallway..
          people put in their food orders there,ha

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Had a fun Christmas in our new home in the mountains...3200 feet elevation.
...8 minutes from town and 4 miles below the Mission Ridge ski area..
grandkids had fun sledding..gramps pulled them back up the hill..
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too :)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful home already for Christmas looks like you are enjoying it all very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise..Am plenty HAPPY here in the woods :)
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Your house looks so cozy for Christmas, Patty. I bet your grandkids had a blast on their sleds in the snow. I love that rose blanket in your living room. The giant candle is pretty also and that cute elf. My son-in-law gave me a white candle for Christmas too. You live in such a pretty area, and I am in awe looking at the snow.

    Happy New Year, Patty!

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Sheri..
      Love my rose throw too..so warm :)
      Hugs

      Delete
    2. It's so pretty, where did you get that? : )

      Delete
  3. That's such a nice picture with your house surrounded by tall pine trees and so much snow! Nice to hear you had a great Christmas! We did too but I'm not rushing into packing it all up just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty- What pretty, pretty pictures here today!! I am glad you had a nice Christmas. I should be de-Chritmasing but not quite ready to do that yet. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana...:)
      I know I am swift at taking Christmas down..it just doesn’t do it for me after it’s over..BUT I’m still listening to my lovely
      Celtic Christmas ..cd..:)
      Hugs

      Delete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies