Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

cleaning up my sewing storage room 2015


a place to sew... 
I need to work on all those icky cords I see (:)


 Have a whole wall of shelves filled with all my goodies
 LOL
Someday I might get a drape to cover this..
a floor to ceiling and one that I can pull along a taunt wire?




Looking through the door...


HA...whewy
been
working hard to get this room this good..
not perfect 
but much better
 got all the tubs off the floor onto the shelves
only a few wood shelves
still down there..
BUT I might find more to take out of here..
took a truck load to the Goodwill
thank goodness for the G- will..
LOL
painted acouple walls.. 
white washed my dark green dresser to soften it some..

I can feel the pain of the Hoarders on that TV show..
so hard to make decisions on what to get rid of..(:)

Hope your day is going well..


5 comments:

  1. That's a nice room to have for crafting. I do like your idea of a drape to cover the storage bins. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice room to work in. Oh yes the Hoarders....hard to part with stuff. I still have my basement to re-organize after the people put new basement windows in. EVERYTHING had to be moved away from the windows.....needless to say, I have a MESS down there. But who wants to spend time in the basement when summer is here and there is so much to do outside. This summer for sure I want to paint those daisies on my garden shed. So much to do so little time!!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy having a separate room for my craft supplies and the computer. It's also our guest room with a twin bed in here. I was thinking of going through some of my craft supplies and passing bits and pieces along to our granddaughter who just turned seven. She'd like bits of fabric, glue, beads, and paper and whatever else I think she could use. She likes drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You got a lot done. My DIL rigged up a plain beige shower curtain to hide a wall of storage bins. Don't know how she held it up though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted a sewing/craft room, Patty. Yours is coming along nicely. You can do so many projects there now.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies