Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Turkey Meatloaf





Hi everyone(:)

90-100 plus here ..gonna stay that way this week too
hummmmm
well made a good
 ground turkey meatloaf
 for dinner lastnight
tossed some cheddar cheese,a couple eggs,crackers,red and yellow sweet peppers,
green onions ..and sweet yellow onions
seasonings..
plus some lipton onion dry soup seasoning..
into my little food chopper
then the turkey
topped it with some crunched up ranch flavored potato chips
 and baked it
also made some
 poppers

 with the peppers( they came in a big bag..small ones...
red,yellow and orange..)
sliced them in half and filled them with my laughing cow swiss cheese
then baked them while cooking the meatloaf
they were really good(:)

Hope your day is fun(:)

5 comments:

  1. I hear you on the heat continuing. Not much fun... but it's summer. I'll be glad to see summer's end. They're predicting another dry winter though, so the drought continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise here....mmmmmm sounds good, pictures????? So I can drool over your cooking. You can keep the heat...Wisconsin is 81 degrees today will be in the mid 70's this next week and 91 degrees next Sunday. But that can change in an instant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good supper. I love the cartoon. LOL. Girl, That's to hot for me. I don't like it real hot . I love the mid 70's....I could live all year in that temperature. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty! Sounds like it's hot outside, but with those poppers, it's going to hot inside too!
    I'm the lady on the extreme right. Drinks for all!! LOL :)
    Happy Sunday,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your turkey meatloaf sounds yummy, Patty. I hope you enjoyed it. :~)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies