Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Church Birdhouse

what a cute church birdhouse..
love the chippy paint too

Hope your day is going well... 
sunny hare doing some outdoor stuff..
like painting and touching up the fence and deck (:)

3 comments:

  1. We're suppose to get another storm starting tomorrow....getting antsy to work out in the yard...too muddy right now. Put the other bird feeder out, so maybe more birdies will stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Patty!
    I am such a sucker for birdhouses. It's too bad that I only have two trees in the yard!
    I have a big bird church in the front garden!
    Have a happy weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty! What a great birdhouse! I just love it. Is anyone in there? How cute it would be to see a little bird head peeking out of the door.

    Happy Weekend!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty