Saturday, April 05, 2014

Apple Strawberry plop pie




I call it plop pie(:) because I just plop it onto the crust ..

I used the ready made round crusts -two to a package
laid one out on the pizza pan (my favorite pan)




mixed up chopped apples & strawberries
 sprinkled on some ''sugar free'' vanilla PUDDING
stirred it



 then plopped in onto the bottom crust

 ``````



then put the other crust on top-- crimped the edges







and baked it till the crust was golden(:)






Hope your day is fun (:)

6 comments:

  1. Yum! You are a nice girl to make pie! Did you ever see that Kerri Russell movie called The Waitress? She sings a song like this, "Gonna make a pie! Gonna make a pie! Gonna make a pie with a heart in the middle!" I bet there is a heart in the middle of your plop pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...........that sounds like a fun pie to make....Husband will have it gone in no time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I could see my g.daughters making little plop pies.:):) Hope it was good. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty- Now that sounds like a fun pie. I will have to let my granddaughters try one of those. Bet it was delicious- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well guess what....I made your Plop Pie tonight. Waiting for it to cool down to take a bite. I linked you up with my blog....maybe someone else will be inspired. I predict my pie will not last no longer then tomorrow night!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, this looks so yummy, Patty. I've never heard of apple strawberry plop pie before.

    Have a nice Sunday.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty