Monday, March 10, 2014

sheep sheep and more sheep

I just liked this SHEEP pic(:)

BUT
about the heat and an outside place to rest..
 well I was watching a
 Home and Garden -buying a place on a Beach show..
 a couple was looking for an 
Island
 to buy
 down in the Panama area..
 oh my ..that would be so nice huh?
well they were retired and wanted to go to a place where the weather is always nice
 and they loved to swim..
they were from Arkansas
where they said there  were 3 months of unbearable heat
 and 3 month of cold cold winters..
wow
 do I wish I was buying a place like that to spend the days..
I  love the water and swimming too !!
OH they found a neat place on an Island
 and showed them sitting on their sandy beach  right off their home with a shade roof over it....with a cool drink.. talking about how they took a dip everyday (:)


Hope your day is a good one for ya (:)

2 comments:

  1. Patty, Now that is the life I think is wonderful. But I would not want to be in a different country. I love the good old USA. I think of all that money, well I think I could go some place warm and nice for a few weeks or months. I like to look at sheep too...but after having some in the lot behind us, they tend to get smelly. Hope you are having good weather now. We have sunshine again, God is good. xoxox,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if they had grands. We wouldn't leave ours! I'd rather sit by a wading pool and run in and out of the house for popsicles. I guess I'll just have to look at pictures of the beach, huh?

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty