Tuesday, December 03, 2013

SNOWMAN sweet smile


This little guy was blown down the stairs 
the other night 
he is back up and running now (:)
 we had a very gusty night..
 Hope you day is filled with Happy HAPPY

3 comments:

  1. Cute little smile on your snowman. I like the blue lights. Oh I know...diets...but this one does not seem like a diet, just seems a little expensive for some reason. I've lost 1.8 lbs and that was just the first day, guess I had a lot of water retention. Will see what tomorrow brings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty! I love the snowman, and the lights in it that glow in the night. There is just something really beautiful about light in darkness, isn't there?

    I really like your front doors! The wood and glass is so pretty :)

    Have a good Wednesday :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha Love him! I want a Snowman for my front porch. Thanks for reminding me cause it's one more thing I wanted to get.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty