Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Love my Angel





the wood trees next to her were a fun find last year








I put a little night light under her dress(:)
Hope you have a wonderful day (:)

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow...very pretty blog today and very Christmassy. The angel is gorgious...I think you're in the "Christmas zone" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Patty, this is the prettiest Header I've seen in blogland this Christmas season. And your angel is so lovely. I have one that is very similar to this, but it is a burgundy color.

    Enjoy the holidays!

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty. I really like those little Christmas trees you have displayed next to her too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very pretty with the light underneath. It's snowing tonight. We have a couple inches so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty! I love little angel figures, and little lights too. This is a hit with me. Do you have her in a hallway? It would be fun to have her lit at night to show the way.

    Such expressive hands too!
    Hope it's not too cold where you are tonight,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty