Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Church



I like this little church paper/cardboard..
I set a little China man in front (:)


Hope you are having a wonderful time decorating (:)

5 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute.

    What I am talking about for the No Reply. When you leave a comment on someone's blog right now no one can respond directly to you. There is just a setting you need to change and then when you leave a comment ti comes directly to my email- I can click on reply and get an email directly back to you.

    Here is the link.
    http://www.flusterbuster.com/2013/02/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html

    You might have to copy and paste that in your browser to get to the site.

    If you get it fixed the only way I can check to see if it is working is if you leave me another comment on my blog. Good luck- I am not very computer savvy myself- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE snowflakes falling and I like the little church tooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty! I like that little China man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty! I LOVE your little church. I am a 'glitter girl' so the church and the wreath on it call my name. I really enjoy decorating my house for Christmas, it makes the Advent time so much more special.

    Have a wonderful Christmas my friend :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your holiday spirit is wonderful to watch. Take care, and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty