Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Namesake



the scarved lady
 reminds me of the 
East Indian 
woman in the move I watched the other day 
The Namesake 
a pretty good movie (:)
....I painted this manny 
 Have a fun weekend !!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, love the eyes. That's quite a talent to get the eyes to look so good. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, her eyes are very "dreamy" (:) Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow-you really do a great job-she's lovely. Very real looking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her eyes are simply amazing and oh so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty! You did such a nice job on painting your little lady. Her hair is very 'chic'!

    I hope you have a wonderful week, and a good Thanksgiving celebration :) I am thankful for you as a blog-friend!
    Hugs,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow thanks everyone ..and Maren too..(:)

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty