Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Monday, September 09, 2013

Baked a Pumpkin Cake..twisted ..UPDATE..it is delicious




It isDELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 









Ok I baked it
 but 
twisted the recipe a bit (:)
It called for a smaller pan then I wanted to make..
 and it called for the unflavored canned pumpkin
(didn't want to have to  buy the pumpkin seasonings)
 and no eggs..
so I made it with 2 eggs
 the BIG 1LB 14 ounce of the flavored sweet
canned pumpkin 
added the yellow cake mix to that 
then added some more things 
like pure vanilla.cinnamon and allspice
then the frosting
 I just bought a can of the cream cheese frosting
 added butter,
some cinnamon
 allspice
 and
 vanilla to that
microwaved it till thin
 and
 poured it over the cake after it cooled a little..
it looks good (:)
 will let you know 
 after the relatives eat it today..
 yes company
made a chicken. pasta. pea salad too 
will add grape tomatoes before serving..

Have a good day (:)

5 comments:

  1. Oh oh....you are brave to serve something you never made and then change up the recipe a bit. But then that is something I would do to...:) Hope everything turns out good. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty! I bet your house smells AMAZING! I love it when I make homemade breads. It makes the house smell so good.

    I didn't know you could buy pre-made cream cheese frosting. That's a new one. Great idea though. I hope it tasted good??

    Happy Monday! (It is at your house!)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wonderful...sounds like a cake I must try for the fall. Glad it turned out. You sure have a clean oven inside. I was thinking today, gosh, I need to clean my oven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pumpkin baked goods in the fall. It's too hot here today(104*F) to think about pumpkin baking... but yesterday Rick and I stopped at Starbucks on our way home from Brookings (Oregon Coast) and shared a pumpkin scone. It tasted pretty good, especially since it was much cooler over there. I can't wait until we get some cooler weather and the fire season is over with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting - YUMMY! I love pumpkin, especially during the Fall season. I wish I had a slice to go with my coffee right now.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies