Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bathroom.... Yellow and Gray









I painted
 yellow and gray 
walls
 the door
 the towel rack too !!
bought two of the waterproof fabric shower curtains 
and 
cut the ''shower's curtain'' down on the width since this is a shower stall..
then
 with the extra leftovers covered the shelf behind the washer and dryer
and
the inside of the wire basket..

 took the 2nd shower curtain
 and 
cut it into 3 panels for the
 wood bi-fold 
that I painted yellow(:)
... it helps to cover up the hot water heater ..UGH
 lots of stuff in this bathroom..LOL
bought some new towels 
in gray and yellow
 and 
the fun gray
 little round rugs 
I love..
everything from
 Target.. 

 the ceiling
 needs to be redone and the floor..
 well maybe someday (:)
Have a wonderful day ~

2 comments:

  1. Really nice Patty. That shower curtain and rugs accent the bathroom really nice.

    Oh my floor...we wanted to redo the floor years ago...but Uncle Sam deemed it more important we pay him instead. So there went the floor money. We just never got around to redoing the "ugly" floor. The floor run in the Kitchen, bathroom and stairway to back door.

    I have been thinking of a bright green on two walls of the kitchen and the other two white. In the bathroom, I just may go back to beige. Oh well, I am just in the "thinking stage" right now. I need to get a new stove too, white, so it will match the frig. (the stove is beige and over 25 years old, working on 2 burners) So much to think about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yellow and gray bathroom is GORGEOUS! Well done, Patty! Smart!

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies