Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Sunday, October 24, 2010

LOVE the USA

This was one of many 
artworks
along a sidewalk in an Oregon Coastal town ..
fun stuff~!

I am just so inspired
by our people
and 
our country
doing some traveling really
renew'd 
my views..
I love the HARD working
'''fisher folks'''
along the Oregon coastal towns
the women and men both ..
you could just tell how hard they had worked during their lives..
friendly
people all along our little vacation..
  well 
there were a few times in passing you'd try and smile and say hello ..some would ignore ya(:)
Always irritates me to no end >LOL
loved the farmlands
and the music of the Stones 
on our way back from 
Lake Couer'd'Alene this weekend
AM PROUD to be an American..
 Hope you are too (:) LOL

Just want to say I found
Advil PM ..
if you need help sleeping at night this works.. no pain' just rest (:)

4 comments:

  1. oh I am ...I truly am!


    and i adore the way you talked about your trip...!!! I feel as if I was there, walking with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be showing my love by voting early. :D

    - Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, the coast pictures were awesome! That is the cutest picture of you just barely get your toesies wet...brrr.
    Glad you had such a wonderful time...proud to be an American too, we are very blessed...hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures of the Oregon coast are so pretty. I never knew how beautiful it was until I met a few bloggers from Oregon and Washington. I love the pirate artwork. People are very talented, indeed! I am glad you found Advil PM, I know it works.
    denise

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies