Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Potting Bench

I re arranged my olde Potting Bench But I want it to look as cute as Lea's Bench at
Shabby OLDE potting Shed
 below is her link ~


I did paint my director chair
spray painted it yellow
then painted an orange seat and back
with a mix of acrylic craftpaint
 and some fabric solution -makes it stay on better..then added some blue dots(:)
Re arranged my POTTING BENCH (:)
 not as cute as I want
 I need more cuties to add to the shelves
 like
 Lea's bench at
''Shabby Olde Potting SHED''~
But I painted my director chair
 with acrylic craft paint
mixed
with a fabric solution..
I like it..
I put little blue dots around the top section (:)
And
check out the newly stained decking ..
I am so pleased with it..
not icky old wood now ~
 Have a good one..
warm and sunny here today
 74 degrees is predicted
 yeah ~!!
hugs~

3 comments:

  1. awwww Pattycake HOW CUTE!!!
    I love it! I've been lookin for another old watering can... I love yours! Love those vintage chairs on your deck too! They are selling reproductions at our Atwoods store and I think we "need" a "glider" one. There I go again, mixin up my needs n my wants. lol oH WELL..
    We're fixin to start building a wrap around porch soon. I can hardly wait, and still havent found an old door for the potting shed. I'm starting to think maybe a screen door even if I cant find a door with all those little panes of glass. What do you think? Least it would keep the snakes and possums out of the potting shed. lol
    Hope you're having a great day. How did the pics turn out that the little ones took?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more question... on your cool old potters bench... whats the little pitcher on the lower shelf on the right side? I enlarged your pic but couldnt make it out. The shelf your cool old watering can is on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your warm weather !!!!!!!!!
    Have a great weekend
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies