Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Friday, March 26, 2010

NO WINE

hehe
 no wine(:)
 but ''Maybe''
 the Baileys
Dizzy me is better today
Warm and sunny here
have been working
on a runner in the bathroom drawer
this morn..
 now the dang thing stays up
 and not flopping down
when I shut it(:)
I don't know how carpenters
 do somethings
 man oh man
 I was on my knees
 and could barely reach in there to pound in a nail UGH~!!!!!!!
 awful awful~!!
Mixed up a fruit yogurt shake  delish~!
Hope your day is a good one (:)
hugs,
Patty

4 comments:

  1. Oh Patty, last night I was trying to hang a plague my mother bought from Florida. Too high,,,so out came my own carpenter,,hubby!! "hon, can you hang this up for me"..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol poor thing!
    well this old body just propped a frame along the wall and said good enough!

    (actually it does good) lol
    (thank heaven!) hahahaha

    glad you are feeling more grounded :)
    and sure hope you get your carpenter skills in working order :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the dizzies are better....may I please have a sip:)? hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate getting the dizzies!I hope your better!
    I am still in Ottawa, got side tracked and went to New York for some shoppingwith my daugther..... so much fun!
    Saw Alice in Wonderland wow,Johnny Depp is fantastic.My son's Bday on Sunday I leave for home the next day.Tired but happy.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies