Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Monday, March 01, 2010

MARCH 1st


Love this hand painted soap~
hehe
 Oh Diane
 YOU are so funny
wow you need a miners helmet sounds like to get back in and checkout your treasures*'
MY storage-room
yes I have so many tubs on the
 new shelves
plus 2 giant ones(like yours) 
and about 6 others
 that are too big so I
stacked in there
I wanted so much to have it look nice
all on shelves
 but
 oh well
may buy more shelves later(:)
 I am so needing
 to go through them
 and
sell some stuff
and then take more stuff to our town Goodwill
 That will be my
YEAR-LONG
project(:)
Thank you Musey for the nice LINK
 and
 Linda always thanks for the fun comments(:)

 I am vacuuming up ''glitter''
(CARTER decided to dump it out on his legs instead of on the table)
-and crumbs for under the diningroom table
 Carter an Canon spilled..
plus the regular mopping etc.. (:)
Kids are messy but we love em so-so-so-so(:)
HOPE
 you all
 have a
wonderful
Monday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 SUNNY
 here on this lovely first day of
 MARCH~!!
hugs,
Patty

3 comments:

  1. Hello Patty,

    The painted soap is too cute! Boy, have we got the downstairs oganized [finally]. Thomas is home full time now and that's how it got organized..haha :0) It overwhelmed me to the point of running away [fast]!!

    Have a great day...kind of hazy with a bit of sun today but expecting snow tomorrow!

    ♥ Love & Faerie Dust ♥
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have a miners helmet but I do have 2 WW 1 helmets down there somewhere, did I ever tell you we wanted to open an antique store and our playroom/storage room is full almost to the ceiling with vintage goodies??
    My kids are nervous about that stuff... they are hoping we can clean/get rid of it before we both die.. hehehe
    You would NOT believe that room if I told you about it and how much is in it.And what was in it!

    I even have 2 wooden Indians huge ones,we keep those under the bar...( inside joke but true)....yep we got stuff Patty!!

    Thankfully we stopped going to estate sales and the such,... we ran out of room.PLUS<<< we keep my son's stuff down there and my daughters stuff too,plus she collected Italian glass,this stuff is long and wide......Hubby collected anything related to milk bottles etc... I liked vintage jewelry and milk jugs... and everything in between.
    Scary eh!! ( I know)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello darling :)
    ah... the kiddie aftermath!
    i know that feeling..
    and no matter how bad it gets...i always seem to be doing it with a smile :)

    gosh the grand-babies are great aren't they? :)

    that soap is beyond cool!

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies