Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Monday, February 22, 2010

DAY TRIP Saturday

Stained glass church window
New Dock on some of my sons land forsale stuff
me in front of the new dock(:)
Indian painted water towers
We went up to an area about an hour plus away from here
where my son and afew of his partners
 bought 6 miles of waterfront property..
this is a little piece of it..
they had put in a community dock
 for 8 blocks of land
 they are selling
4 sold 8 to go..
So for something to do Saturday
we drove up there..
had a great dinner at a Mexican place
 in a near by town
there
 called..Lake Chelan~
A lake I spent alot of time at with friends
(who were lucky enough to have parents and grandparents with cabins on the lake
(MY DREAM to have a cabin on a LAKE(:))
Hope your day is great ..
am off to the dentist this morning (:O)
hugs,
Patty

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures,nice scenery !
    It always amaizes me when I see somewhere that does not have snow at this time of year compared to my end of the world.
    I want a waterside cottage too,my folks made a weekend trip to the lake every weekend I miss that so much.
    Good luck wit the dentist!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day and great sights you saw. I loved the churches...the stone one reminds me of the church in my Christmas village. The lake and land around it is breath taking...I'd like a lake home too...hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Paul,

    For long time I use this freeware: [url=http://www.freeflvtomp3converter.com]FLV to MP3 free converter[/url].

    FLV to MP3 free converter is a free YouTube, MegaVideo, ClipShack and similar video sites to MP3 Converter and allows you to convert a video to MP3 file.

    This software is fast, free, and requires no signup. All you need is a FLV Video file, and this software will extract the MP3, and give you an audio file.

    So you are able to listen to your favorite YouTube tracks on every MP3 player.

    You can download it for free at [url=http://www.freeflvtomp3converter.com]www.freeflvtomp3converter.com[/url].

    This may be useful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite picture is of YOU!!
    YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL PATTYCAKE!

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos (:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page

Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair

HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

CHINESE ZODIAC

CHINESE ZODIAC
I think these are fun~~ I am an OX~!!

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies