Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Monday, February 08, 2010

BACK in TIME


A Lake we went to this weekend
about a 3 hour drive from here..
 that is a long drive for me~!!!
I colored the pictures
as it was a foggy weekend~
Farms along the way
Harrington, WA..
a tiny WHEAT FARMING town
I used to go to visit
 my cousins in the fifties~!!!
The pics remind me of the Wizard of OZ(:)
It was so fun
 My Uncle was the Town Sheriff
(Like Mayberry-Andy Griffith)
a really tiny town~
My Aunt was the city Clerk..
The town had a big swimming pool
 an park, we went to often ~
The merry go- round
was manually
pushed(:)
So you hoped who ever
was pushing had mercy ~!!

We had a nice overnight trip
 shopped alot..
ate alot..(:)
Was fun going through the town Harrington I used to go to
 way back in the fifties~!!
None of my relatives live there anymore~
Hope your day is a nice one(:)
 hugs,Patty

6 comments:

  1. Patty! Those are just great...I love the ethereal wash you colored them in...wow, a long drive, to be sure, but after those images...wow, well worth it yes? :)

    Try this link :)

    http://myladydujour.com/2010/02/muse-of-dreams/

    I may have typed the earlier one wrong! LOL drugs...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must of been a fun little trip even tho it was a fair drive.
    Love those little out of the way places, esp if you use to go there visiting family, you have a connection with that little town.
    Where my Mom was born in Quebec there are several little villages really I like to go see when I am in the area.
    Have a great week Patty
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the fog pictures and the old house. Sounds like a pleasant getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED goin on the roadtrip with you Patty! Boy oh boy did you bring baack memories of the manually pushed merry go round. I can almost feel my eyeballs being sucked behind my head when someone had NO mercy. LOL

    Loved your little home town where Uncle Andy works. lol
    You're so the best
    Love ya
    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lovely pictures. I especially liked the ones in the fog at the dock. What a beautiful picture to paint. I haven't been out to visit anyone much in quite awhile so I'm trying to reach out to old blogging friends to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies