Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Back to Christmas




Canon 9 months at Christmas(:)

Leavenworth,WA







Carter 2 and 1/2 showing off the Ricecrispy train he and mom made this year(:)



The GINGER BREAD House at Leavenworth ..












Ginger Bread House


A Gorgeous House at Leavenworth ~



I added some silver tinsel garland around the wood center post
and more pink balls I found at an Antique store.


A pretty store decorated up in Leavenworth



My new Cone(:) I bought before Christmas and hung it on the end of my hutch~
I know I thought Christmas was over too (:)

Sorry I had a few more Christmas things to share.
...
......one is a Paper cone
I bought
and love and the pictures of the theme town of Leavenworth, Washington
where we went Christmas day ..
Leavenworth is about 20 minutes away
Jo a friend of mine
 brought me an old white wool coat
 with a cream colored mink collar ..
and she wants me to cut it up and make small angels out of it..
so thats what my project is for today will post 'em soon.
Hope your day is wonderful (:)
Hugs,
Patty

4 comments:

  1. That's just adorable!
    Looks like a fun place to go see !
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling town. Look forward to seeing your angels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't feel like I got a big enough Christmas fix this year. I want to do it again!

    Have a super, fantabulous 2010!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Christmas..and never tire of its joy.
    Your post is a reminder of the beauty of this season :)

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies