Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Martha Stewart 50 percent off sale at Macy's

Wreath SNowMan
I made years ago- it is VINTAGE by now(:)






Christmas is getting very close(:)


I always get kinda stressed this time of year


but am trying to not fuss and worry about it ..(:)


Carter came to play with granny yesterday


we built a fat snowman--


the eyes are plums


the teeth grapes


from the grapes still hanging on the vines along the fence..


and the nose is a rusty colored candle(:)




A


~Make do SNOWMAN~


and he sled


down the backyard hill--


yes the hill I slipped on and broke my ankle


in April(:)



I stayed at the top of the hill


and pushed him down counting 1-2 3- GO


he loved it..(:)



Shopped lastnight ~


Macy's is having a Martha Stewart 50% off sale...



I saw her in an interview awhile back and she was mean --


putting down Rachel Ray and Sarah Palin..


Not really liking the old gal much anymore after that..


seemed unbecoming for her at her age(:)


but her products are ok(:)LOL



Have a wonderful day..



hugs,Patty

2 comments:

  1. Love your little wreath he is a vintage cutie!
    I use to LOVE Martha I had all her magazines subscriptions, watched all her shows I was upset to miss one I would tape it,NOW I could care less , I let the subscriptions go and I dont even know if she is still on TV, I think she is one dime short of nasty I don't like that too much either, Oprah wants to change the world to do it her way same as Martha ,I refuse to watch her either.Can't stand uppityness in a person (Is that a word?? LOL!)
    By the way... I love my lammypie,I keep looking at him !!
    Have a good day Patty
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowman wreath and the snowman you and Carter made is sooo cute!
    and btw: I love Rachel and Sarah too!

    Have you started wearin your sara palin coat yet this year?!!

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies