Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Monday, August 10, 2009

LAKE WENATCHEE


New BATH SIGN ~



New BIRD on CANVAS ~


River up near Lake Wenatchee ~Saturday shot~





LAKE WENATCHEE~




DOGGY having fun in the water there~






Lake Wenatchee..doggy and his mom (:)
Had a fun day away at LAKE WENATCHEE~

A fabulous hugs lake a short drive from my town..

lots of timber , beaches are perfect and the air is fresh .

we spent part of Saturday up there..

we walked on the beach,

drove around the lake looking at the lucky folks

who own cabins on it

(some are owned by Microsoft employees who where rich from early employee stocks)..
...ANYWAY....
I want just a tiny cabin on the lake .
itsy will do..LOL
after that
we went to a country store in a town called PLAIN..
I bought some darling signs and some cute plaid dish towels....
back in town we went to a bakery
and got some BERRY NUTTY Bread..
delish a round loaf..
I made myself french toast with it this morning ~

Hope you all have a great day~!!!

hugs,

Patty

6 comments:

  1. Adorable dog! Looks like a wonderful adventure!!
    Please stop by arise 2 write and pick up the neno's award. I did not get your blog link in the list, but I want you to have it. I simply ran out of steam while posting. I hope you will forgive me and accept this award. U deserve it.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty,

    It looks like you had a wonderful day. A little cabin by that lake would be on the top of my list!

    How's the ankle?

    hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty, your Saturday sounds lovely. Lake Wenatchee is just beautiful...it would be so nice to have a cabin there...my hubby would be in heaven he loves to fish.

    Cute bath sign...hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a very lovely spot. I agree a lake house would be fun! I also think the garden signs are so cute! They would look nice in a potted plant.
    Take care,
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Patty

    I'm so glad you had such a nice time! I just love your beautiful country up there! My internet is barely workin coz we're havin lots of rain tonight. Your page isn't wanting to load all the way so I'll check back tomorrow.
    Hope your ankles feelin lots better!

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies