Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Monday, August 24, 2009

FAMILY REUNION



our nephew's darling wife and chinese chin doggy~




a nieces her hubby








ALL -but the few taking pics(:)





neices, nephews and bro an sister in law









our nephew and his wife
awh~ to be young again (:)


my hubby- Head in the horseshoe pit(:) and our sons..
plus my brother in law on the rt.


3 of my sister in laws




our neice (she owns the house)and nephew



neices an great neices


This was fun.. we drove over to Arlington,WA.


for the Vickery Family reunion

about 30 folks showed up ..

we had a nice time

their 5 acre forest behind the house was wonderful ~!

took group picks,

I'm not in any

I was behind my camera(:)

Others took pics too so I might get one from them ..

they played horseshoe &
badminton..
and ate alot ..






I have to brag about my delishious Artichoke salad..
canned artichokes, bacon, canned mushrooms, Italian dressing,red onions, green peppers,garlic, black olives, crumbled FETA cheese..parmesan too.....etc... etc..


(:) hope your weekend was a good one too (:)


hugs,
Patty

4 comments:

  1. Love the family pics !!
    Great looking family , its so nice to get-together isin't it!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful FAMILY!
    Gosh Patty, looks like yall had a great time. I hope someone sends you a pic with YOU in it! We wanna see PATTYCAKE!!!!!

    Your salad looks good, but must admit... I have never eaten an artichoke. Never! I'll see if I can find a can and try this... it looks like a healthy choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty,

    Looks like a bunch of fun was had!! :0) How nice that is...do you do this every year?

    The artichoke salad looks and sounds divine!!! One of those that I refer to as "everything but the kitchen sink" is in it! YUM

    Have a great day,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gathering of beautiful people and an especially adorable furry friend.
    Hope you are doing well, Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies