Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Saturday, March 14, 2009

ANTIQUEs ...ATTIC DUSTERS



Made up some Notecards yesterday ~ I made some with sheep too ''OFCOURSE~


AWH~~ thanks for all the sweet words on my sheep(:)



I do have fun.. the metal is the crafter grade so can be cut easily with big kitchen scissors..
Why do I love sheep ..oh I guess cuzz they are so soft, cute and gentle(:)


Today is sunny so far and there is a new Center in our town that had LeAnne Rimes sing there afew weeks ago and is used for all sorts of things, mainly for ice hockey~

Today they are holding the ''Home & Garden Show'' there so might go..
then a friend I met through EBAY lives only about 30 minutes from me in a small ,
wheat farming town called WATERVILLE..
is going to have her dolls at a craft and Antique show Called
~ATTIC Dusters~
so may go by to meet her.. we have only emailed so far..



I hope you all have a good Saturday..


They don't sell this ''craft grade ceiling tin'' product in the town I live in so am finding some on the web on craft sites.. is spendy.. $6 a sheet of 12x12 inch.. if anyone knows where to find it at a better price let me know ok..(:) thanks~!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Patty.........
    There sell that around here. I will check the price for you but it will probably be later in the week if that's okay? I have a cuple of catering jobs early this week.
    I love that stuff and am putting it in my kitchen soon but have to find a minute or two to slide that into my schecule, lol.
    Hanve an awesome weekend gal :)

    Steady On
    Reggie Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. that reminds me of chocolate cake..

    My daughter will be 3 in July... she is very interested in commenting now.. :)

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies