Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Friday, February 06, 2009

FRIDAY~


I added a lace panel strung with a black ribbon on my hutch ..
I might move it up to the top level later
after all the valentines and my paper music ornaments come down..










I hung a sheer lace curtain in the bathroom..with black ribbon ties..



















My Pastel Sheep~













Well its Friday again..man they come often~ LOL"
time just flies ..

This morning I've been looking at blogs and just got back and decided time to post another little snibbit(:)

Made some pastel Easter type sheep for ebay and listed them yesterday..some of my sons items are starting to sell on there too.. YEAH~!!

Been watching the Fox news alot the Billion dollar pkg is scary to me~!!

well am having a nice day today just getting started with this and that,the weather is sunny and cold but not snowing anyway (:)

..I hope you all have a wonderful day ~..

11 comments:

  1. Lol--I love your funny little sheep...they looks so soft! AND you are not kidding about the Friday's--they just come around so fast these days!
    Have a great one :o)
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Patty, I like the additon of the hutch sheer and the pastel sheep are so cute...I think my fav is the little pink one. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pastel sheepies!!!! No I haven't made any yet I am actually waiting for spring when I can get twigs for the legs,I am not walking through 5 feet of snow !!
    I am still working on the flower pattern quilt its consumes all my spare time right now,I am enjoying it so much.
    Your hutch and curtains are adorable!! You always have the best ideas!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. You little sheep are so cute. Hope you do well with them on Ebay.
    Happy weekend to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pastel sheep, so dainty,I love lace and like what you have done with the curtains. enjoyed my visit tonight.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sheep are adorable! Have a Happy Saturday, Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pastel sheep. I also love what you did to your hutch. The top is so pretty. The boots, vines, "pearls" and all the paper doilies. My friend gave me two cigar boxes I am not sure what I am going to do with them just yet. Have a great weekend!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and peaceful blog. My husband and I have a respiratory bug and as I sit and rest I found your blog. Thank you for encouragement. Andrea
    http://arise2write.blogspot.com
    http://andrealuvsallgodscreatures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those little sheep are so darling! xo rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sheep are adorable Patty! :o) Sue

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies