Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Friday, January 30, 2009

VINTAGE BABIES


I just tried leaving a post for you Laura but it isn't working...hummmm
http://laurabo.blogspot.com/







Love these cuties..I thought of them after looking at the Newspaper lastnight and it had the section of babies born last year.. and their pictures .. Please use them if you'd like~~
Hope you are having a great day..am working on painting roses on a tray my son made..if it looks ok will post tomorrow..

3 comments:

  1. Oh love 'em!!! You are so sweet!!! I have baby on the brain.. my little grandson will be here soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such sweet pictures...I just want to hug them.
    Gorgeous girl, your art work is wonderful....somebody is going to be very happy...hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our little Grandson is due on March 9th. We both will have sweet blessings at about the same time!!

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies