Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Fingerprints


A white cone I made..I had purchased a book from Polly @
and she had wrapped it in some wonderful white embossed paper.
..So I had to make a cone with it ..didn't I ? (:)

LASTNIGHT~~~
As I was cleaning out some ''stuff''
(a lot of old fabric scraps, etc )
in my
sewing
room
lastnight....
My son and my darling little grandson Carter came over..
it was about 7 pm ..
Carter helped me clean out ''stuff''
and he had fun playing
with a bag of fabric YOYO's
and some sheep and some pins I had stuck into
a little square sheep pincushion..
I was thinking oh my ~!!
he may get poked..
but he was very carefully poking the pins
into it over and over ,
loving doing this..
then he grabbed it
an ran out down the hall saying daddy- daddy.. (: )
he was so proud as he showed
what he had done to his dad..
It was so sweet..
well back to FINGER Prints~
this morning after hauling out bags of ''stuff'' I noticed
tiny fingerprints Carter had left
on the Armoire mirror..
I was vacuuming as I looked
and thought how
precious those little prints were ,
left behind for me to see..
we all leave prints behind but
these little people leave so much more
behind in our hearts(:) LOL
well I am feeling a little sentimental
but that is part of my Old age ..haha

So glad you came in to see me today (:).

15 comments:

  1. Fingerprints on your heart ahhh that's so sweet and sentimental , that little guy has wrapped his way right into your heart !!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...that is a prose in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, too Patty!" That is so sweet.
    That he sat with you and was pokin pins into that cushion was sweet too. He gets to have FUN at Gram's house! You're such a good Grammy Patty. And he is one adorable little boy.
    Hey how did you move your blog roll like you did? Mine is getting so long and if I could figure that out, I think you're really onto something there! SMART!!!
    Have a great friday. I'm fixin to go get my haircut and then take Abey baby to the vet.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit to your blog. I came over from Punkin's blog. This is such a sweet post. What a wonderful way to look at fingerprints, instead of saying, oh no, more cleaning. Grandchildren are just the best. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty, hello! I cheated big time and we had chinese LOL!!!
    :)
    Your chicken sure does sound good though. Thanks for the comment on my angel, hope I got my old mojo back.
    Loved your fingerprint story.....

    hugs
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss those lil fingerprints....now they are big teenager sized one...LOL.

    LOVE my sheep!!
    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet story of the precious finger prints.. it's the little things we need to stop and appreciate.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought for a second you were going to say the finger prints were a little bloody, that Carter actually did prick his finger. See how my mind is? I need help.

    I remember seeing a sign in someone's home to that effect. That the fingerprints weren't going to be that small forever.

    Precious memories!

    God bless,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post, Patty... oh their fingerprints never leave our hearts...

    Hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss the finger prints too, and the shoes in the foyer, and the school bags on my dining room table...love this post.
    Enjoy your weekend. Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww--that is so dear! Reminds me of my Mom...she lived a fair distance from us so we didn't get to visit as often as we would have liked. I found out years later, from my step dad, that she wouldnt wash her windows for a long time after we left because she so enjoyed the kids little fingerprints they left behind. Such a lovely memory--thanks for reminding me of it today!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the thought. I miss tiny fingerprints too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Patty,
    I have labeled all my recipes.. so just click on my 'recipes' label and u get all my posts.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for Pink Saturday fun, glad to hear from you~thank you too for your wonderful encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw..I'm so glad that you did something creative with that old wallpaper! Blessings.. Polly

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies