Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Saturday, December 27, 2008

YEAH MONK DAY~!!

The House is EMPTY LOOKING NOW (:)



















































I had fun making these round 'music paper ornaments' and hung them on the shelf with the boots I made..



Today I cleaned and put away everything.. we called it ''MONK DAY''

the tv show guy who is a prissy one~~

It was fun to clean an declutter and put up the words

''THINK SPRING'' ~~

on my blackboard in the diningroom..(:)


There is always alot of glitter and dust to cleanup after the shelves have been fully packed with santas and snowmen , etc. for weeks...to much to move an clean till it comes down~~

The dust stays hidden under all the decor ~~









I finished the house then

Tasha brought me by a present, a tree bundt pan..so I made one

... the pan looks like Christmas trees but my cake really doesn't(:)


But it will be yummmy ...
I found this picture of one on the web.......... Mine should've looked like this(:)
We had a wonderful Christmas with family and I hope you all did too ~(:)


7 comments:

  1. I want to just snap my fingers and everything will be put away. I was going to start today, but I lack motivation, I'd rather go to Goodwill!
    Glad you had a wonderful Christmas.
    I'm like you...Think Spring...I love the snow all the way to Christmas, then it can just go away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leave all that stuff till after New Years.... just the thought of clearing it away makes me tired....
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really go at it! Everything looks so lovely and tidy. Love the sentiment "think spring!". That's great. Enjoy your tree bundt cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh can you hop on over here and help me get it all put away too??!!! I bought that tree pan from Sam's... one for myself and another for my daughter,I love it, it makes the prettiest cake!! Enjoy!!!
    ((I have been wanting to make some of those ornamnets hanging on your hutch, are they very hard?))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I leave all my stuff up until the 1st...it's so sad to wrap up all the Christmas things until next year...plus I put out LESS this year so it won't take me too long to put it away.

    I hope you have a fabulous New Years!
    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take my decor down...slowly...with the mantle the last to leave...and I feel a bit sad, and yes the house looks empty, larger, but empty...

    I adore your paper ornaments...are you going to utilize them throughout the year?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Patty!

    Wow... everything looks GREAT! Your ornaments are so cute, and love the other boot you made! Perfect!

    All the seed catalogs are finding my mailbox now and I'm thinking spring too! I want to plant something so bad it's KILLIN ME! HAAA

    Have a great evening!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies