Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Monday, October 06, 2008

BACK HOME

~~the outside windows were so pretty..they had the name, etc. etched on them~~


my banner was from in the store JZ-ROSE~~

Jeanne in JZ







click to enlarge~~






Hi everyone thanks so much for the sweet well wishes(:) I had such a great time..



I have a zillion pictures and will put some on today ,there were such darling stores..




I took pics of three I loved (:)



This one is JZROSE ..




I've never seen such a fabulous store before~~(:O) just amazing.. but I suppose there are many like it all around the world (:) or NYC~~


I will post more of this and the Country Stores soon..





6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Kotter!
    WHOOHoooO PATTY'S HOME!
    LOL
    Gorgeous shops you are showing... did you shop til you dropped?!! Hope you found some treasures to bring back with ya!
    Lea
    <*)))><

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous shop! Thanks for taking me on a virtual window shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Patty! This is a gorgeous shop, so elegant. I loved the dressing table and I saw two dress forms....always wanted one...maybe someday. Loved the tour...hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty,

    I am taking some time to catch up on my visiting. It looks like you had a great time.

    What a fabulous store! I think I would still be in there- so much to see.

    hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are awesome. Thanks for taking me shopping with you today! Wish I could have really gone along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness the eye candy.. beautiful.. so happy that you had a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies