Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Monday, January 14, 2008

MONDAY MONDAY


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ATTIC CLUTTER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








Welcome ..




Monday is here again and I am are still cleaning up and organizing the house, the cats are snoozing on the bed.. their morning ritual(:) They aren't spending alot of time outside as the temp is about 25 degrees..burrrrrrrrrrrrr~~The kitty in the front ''Tomikins'' with his eyes all a glow is a little stray cat that after alot of begging and beckoning came into my house... he is the sweetest little fellow always wants to be in my lap..



My only sister left with her hubby for the Cayman Islands , my middle son leaves for Hawaii tomorrow and my baby son 28 years old is down in Arizona with some of his buddies going to golf and watch a motor cross race ..etc etc. they are having a bachelor party for their friend ''down there'' hope they make it home safely..



I remember when the three boys were little how hard it was to start a project ..always being interupted.. it is hard staying home all day with little ones ( but I was lucky I didn't have to leave them and go to work). I think of the young moms now an hope they are coping well.. I did learn how to enjoy the little things in life within the home from that.. Am baking some cookies right now ...chocolate chip(:)







I went to Safeway early and bought some delishious creamed honey , Chai tea , milk and a big bag of spinach.. I am trying to eat everything that is healthy... on the way into the store a partially toothless man was standing outside the building having a smoke.. I think he works at the Goodwill, we exchanged afew words about the thick and slippery ice then he said 'may peace be with you' I said thank you!!! ..was a nice way to start my morning..coming from a stranger.. I was telling the clerk as I checked out and she said how something pleasantly surprizing like that makes you want to inturn pass along the ''well wishes'' to others..




~~~~I Hope your day is filled with joy and many nice 'surprize' pleasures (:) Patty
come visit me at my ebay pages(:) http://myworld.ebay.com/primcritters



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







FAVORITE BLOGGERS:



SEO Services

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews


...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos @PattyVickery(:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page


Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair


HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies