Monday, May 05, 2014

Little RED Hen


What fun she would be to have picking bugs out of my garden (:)LOL
 
Hope you are having a fun day , IF NOT 
Make it FUN ~

4 comments:

  1. Patty, I used to read that little red hen story to my girls and I told them I am the little red hen. LOL We have had many laughs thru the years about that. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chickens are so cute, but I don't like their poop! I would love a steady supply of their lovely eggs! I hope you have a fun, fun week, Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have chickens, they were fun to have, collecting eggs every morning....and yes...they were always in my garden, sometimes pecking the strawberries, and vegies. The roosters were always pecking the back of the heads of the hens....not sure why, guess that was their form of "foreplay" or something.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture. Does she have a name? Could I try to draw her from your picture?

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty