Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bunny.. Flowers and Baking SODA



Finally getting some flowers (:)
oh
 the baking soda
 is used as a paste to wash your face
I use it by dipping a wet cotton ball into a little tub of baking soda
scrubbing my nose and T zone mainly..
works really well on blackheads (hate that word) LOL
also on the  hair I put a little in the rinse water..clears out any buildup..


Hope your day is going well (:)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. The only good thing about having an oily T-zone is that you have oil in your skin and will look younger longer. I have super DRY skin. ugh- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers there Patty....bunny is enjoying them. At first glance I thought you put the baking soda on the bunnies face....I must have missed one of your blogs when you talked about baking soda on your face. Never tried baking soda on my face....it gets a little oily at times, must try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures Patty. That is a good hint for youngsters to wash their faces. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty! Beautiful flowers...followed by a beauty tip! Nothing like the natural way to clean. None of those pesky chemicals :)
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bunny is sweet, Patty. I didn't know that about the baking soda, but it makes sense, as baking soda is good for so many things.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty