Saturday, March 08, 2014

love this

Is it yours Lea?
can't remember where I saw this cutie..
Susie..
 no not my pets in the last post ..
no pets now..
 over the years we had plenty ..they are so fun ~~



Hope your day is wonderful ~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Patty, I miss pets...but then I think how badly it hurts if they die. That little corner nook is adorable. Ted and I were thinking of making a potting shed/greenhouse...something for me to putter in. So far, we only have some windows bought second hand.LOL I want to move back to town...so I do not know now if I want to put any more work or money into this property. Although, just this morning, Ted put a cupola on the garage. We had one in town and he made one for here, because I bought a cute weather vane. Always something, isn't it. Hope you are having a great weekend, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute! Love it- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. So feminine. I love pink and I really like calico ruffles. We have no pets now either. When my daughter tells me that one of her cats pees on the base boards, I stop wanting one . . . for a while!

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty