Friday, March 21, 2014

CROSS


I finally got to the potting bench to nail up my metal faucet CROSS
theres been a big pile of branches infront of it..
got that all hauled away
 and
 the weather was nice enough to do it .yea!!


Hope your day is fun ~

5 comments:

  1. Patty, That cross is wonderful. Love all the colors. Soon, you will be using the potting bench. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat is that faucet cross....now I may need to hunt for faucets (:) Glad to hear you were able to make it out to your potting bench. Enjoy the weather.

    Patty, did you happen to see my previous post with the vintage pictures....take a peek, I am sure you would enjoy seeing the lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon you'll be extra busy using that potting bench. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool, cool looking cross. I love that idea! xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool! Where did you come up with the idea of the cross made with faucet knobs? :D

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty