Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bunnies




am starting to think EASTER (:)


Have a good one !!











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. Patty, I like your bunny collection...so cute and Spring like. Hope you had a good day. Our weather was a bit of everything, rain, snow, wind, then the day ended with sunshine. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bunnies on the shelves............Not cute bunnies when they eat my vegies in the garden...hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some bunny loves Easter- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a cute collection of bunnies, Patty. I just went shopping today, and saw the cutest bunny - it had a skinny neck and a fat body hehehe.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a cute collection of bunnies, Patty. I just went shopping today, and saw the cutest bunny - it had a skinny neck and a fat body hehehe.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweet bunnies, Patty!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty