Monday, March 17, 2014

Bird Picture



 Love my bird pic I found at a fun Antique/found objects store this weekend..out of town..

Hope to make my visits to you all soon.. hugs




 the faucets
 am going to make into 
a '''cross'''
on my potting bench ..(:) 
soon~~

 the strings from the tags are still attached..found them at the same fun store..



6 comments:

  1. I like your bird picture too. I really enjoy birds singing, I think that's why I like them so much. That's a clever use of the faucet handles. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good sitting on that blue cabinet. Have fun with your faucet project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky, lucky girl! Faucets are awesome and can be repurposed into a million different things. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bird picture! Have fun making the faucet cross.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bird picture, Patty. I have been seeing a lot of bird items around in the shops lately. They make the house so cozy and pretty.

    Have a nice weekend, dear.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty