Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Lunch

Every year we old friends try and do a Christmas lunch.. 
it was at Olive Garden..
Shirley, me, Jo and Glenda..
I have other friends I adore too but we just do us 4 at Christmas..
Have a good one !!

6 comments:

  1. I think that this is a fabulous tradition . . . good "four" you!
    Merry Christmas.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to be able to "do" lunch with friends...and mmmmmm Olive Garden too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olive Garden is one of our ladies groups favorite choices. Most of us go with the soup and salad lunch.
    We haven't gone in quite awhile. I've got to ask them if they would like to go again. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old friends are the best friends, aren't they?

    Merry Christmas, Patty. May your home be filled with love and peace on this special day.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looked like a fun time. Christmas lunch with girlfriends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my Shabby Cottage! The snow on my blog is from blogamation.com I leave it on all year. Wish you a very Merry Christmas! Warm hugs, Esther

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty