Monday, November 11, 2013

My Snowglobe GrandKIDS






I like the one of Canon licking the snowman
 hehe 
the other globe he is looking up at the sky

I printed out their pictures
 trimmed them up
 then hot glued them to the lid 
on one
 and inside the jar on the other globe..
no liquid..
just some snow and sprinkles..
Hope your day is wonderful~~

5 comments:

  1. Cute idea- what fun little ones have with snowmen! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a neat idea putting the kids in a snow glob...I like your banner and back ground, you come up with such great ideas, I am always surprised, it's like changing your store window every couple of weeks. Maybe I should change my etsy banner and avatar????

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's REALLY cute! How clever of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet and I'm sure your grandchildren were excited to see what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, isn't this pretty? A nice way to see your Grandkids every day during the Christmas season. I am already in the spirit.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty