Translate

Patty

My photo
Central/WA, United States
So nice to have you visit my blog...... Patty (:)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

SWEET LOVE.................. Nasty QUEEN

this  is a fun thing isn't it ??
something to look forward to seeing..
they are both just darling..
Now
on that 
nasty ol'Queen..LOL 
She is filthy rich
and is cutting back this year __out of the goodness of her heart

and guess who 
is getting the bad deal 
her staff
aw yes
She said 
that she is not going to have the 
Annual Christmas Party
 this year for her staff ~!!

Ugh 
what a sacrifice that is for her..haha
maybe she should sell some of her
ROYAL JEWELS~
well I feel better now
I spoke my mind ..
Hope your day is a cheery one (:)

4 comments:

  1. I do find the announcement a little exciting. I remember getting up very early to watch the wedding of Charles and Diana. I also remember coming home and turning on the television right when they were reporting the tragic death of Diana. At first I really could not comprehend what they were saying. This is definitely a happy occasion! I am with you booooo to The Queen. That does not sound like a sacrifice on her part.
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's neat too-they are sweet together.
    Bad ole Queen. They should strike!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutbacks?.....No Christmas party?
    BAH HUMBUG!

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you came by (:) Patty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

...

...
good friends

Pinterest

Pinterest
come over and join me-- share photos (:)

My Favorite BLOGs

My Art doodles~~~~page

Vintage Hair

Vintage Hair
click on the picture to go see(:)

Vintage Hair

HALLOWEEN Photos

HALLOWEEN Photos
Click the Pic to see~Some Halloween photos~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~

~~Beauties of Our Time~~
come see my book (:) the'' preview link takes a minute to load~

BIRTH FLOWER

CHINESE ZODIAC

CHINESE ZODIAC
I think these are fun~~ I am an OX~!!

~The DAILY PUPPY~

~The DAILY PUPPY~
Each click helps support the doggies we all love~

ETSY

ETSY
My Etsy--primcritters...mannies